Monday, January 16, 2012

The Countdown Begins

My father, me, my sister, and Lauren up in the mountains with my father's most recent bear!

6 more days till I head back to Skidmore!!!

This break has been incredible. I went to California, spent time in the mountains, caught up with old friends, made new friends, but I can't deny that I am looking forward to getting back to Skidmore. This next semester is going to be academically challenging, more so than last semester, but I am looking forward to everything that I plan to learn! I am also looking forward to the various activities I plan to participate in. I am excited to help out the Skidmore Theatre Company, and I would also like to participate, again, in Skidmore's Student Government Association! I have big plans for next semester so it's hard not to be excited to go back. I also have New Year's resolutions to complete. I would like to do weekly yoga as a form of stress management, I would like to branch out and continue to meet new faces, and I would like to work hard to accomplish things this semester that I can be proud of. I look forward to updating you all on my endeavors this semester :)
Love always, Emmeline

No comments:

Post a Comment