Monday, February 6, 2012

Super Bowl Sunday!

Yesterday was quite the party at Skidmore. Everyone had on their Super Bowl apparel and the excitement was evident. I was rooting for the Giants and so I was ecstatic when the 4th quarter clock hit 0:00! While I spent last year in the dorms celebrating, this year I went to the town houses on campus to partake in Super Bowl festivities which included the world's best nachos and Buffalo wings from Wings over Saratoga. My stomach was incredibly happy! It was also nice to spend some time in an actual house. While I have loved living in the dorms, there is something about being in a house with a kitchen that's comforting. I'm sad the weekend is over because it means back to the real world. I have my first Organic Chemistry II exam next week and I am getting awfully nervous. I am really enjoying my classes though, and my professors are great. My Business professor owns Putnam Market in town which is awesome! I am actually off to go work on some Business homework, but next week is Comedy Fest so get ready for some great updates!!!
Love always, Emmeline

No comments:

Post a Comment