Saturday, January 22, 2011

And So It Ends

Warmer Days Back During Thanksgiving!
    
     Well, Christmas has come and gone as well as the beginning of the new year and I now find myself preparing to go back to Skidmore. While I detest the process of getting back to school (the insanely long travel time), I am quite excited to see my friends and begin classes! This semester I am taking Chemistry II, Calculus II, Introduction to Neuroscience, and an English course that examines media's role on fiction and writing.
    Going back to Skidmore will be fantastic, but leaving home will be sad. I had a wonderful break! Christmas was  filled with spending time with my family, and it was realy nice being able to see all my friends here in Denver. I went up snowboarding with my daddy, and my mom and I went to the spa! It was a relaxing and fun-filled break, but alas it does feel like it's time for me to head up the snowy New York! I will update you all soon on how the first week back goes :-)
     Love always, Emmeline.

No comments:

Post a Comment