Monday, September 27, 2010

Greetings!

Family and Friends-

I have decided that the best way to keep everyone updated, and limit the amount of hearsay that goes on regarding my activities, I would start a blog! Don't fret, I will still keep the post office in business and write letters, but this will be a nice way for you all to keep up with what's going on in my life and it is an easy way to post pictures for everyone to see.

First, many of you have been asking for my mailing address so here it is...

Emmeline Taylor, Class of 2014
Mailbox # 2973 Skidmore College
815 North Broadway
Saratoga Springs, NY
12866

Secondly, I am pleased to inform you all that I have been elected as the Freshman Class Social Chair on the Student Government Association. This is quite an exciting thing- I will be in charge of publication for different all school events and weekends! My first meeting was last night and while it was a tad intimidating, I am looking forward to working with everyone on the team. Today has been fairly uneventful, but I will post soon with some pictures and more details on my classes!!! I miss you all :-)

Love always, Emmeline

1 comment: