Thursday, September 30, 2010

Manic Days!

Oh wow...I have been going, going, going! Yesterday was Wednesday, which is my day that never ends. I was doing academic work from 8am-7pm straight! I had my Calculus class, Chemistry class, Theatre class, and my Chemistry lab, and it was quite stressful. I did recieve work back from calc and chem class though, and...I GOT A's!!!!!!! I was very excited that so far I have been able to confidently keep up in all my classes- hopefully that will continue.

Today has been less hectic academically, but it is the beginning of Oktoberfest and as social chair I have a lot of responsibility in helping making sure all the events run smoothly. Tonight is the comedy show which should be hilarious! I'm off to dinner- there are plantains tonight yay! But, I will talk to you all soon :-) Feel free to post how you all are doing!!!!!

Love Always, Emmeline

2 comments:

  1. Happy Friday!

    How was the comedy show? I'm glad to hear you haven't forgot about your classes! What are the plans for this weekend? Have you seen Sheldon out and about? Did they find the elderly woman who disappeared? Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Comedy show was awesome! I'm pretty sure they've found a decomposed body that they believe to be the missing woman...yikes! I have seen Sheldon around, however he has a certain time that he has to leave the campus because he likes to party with the students too much haha! I Love you!

    ReplyDelete