Sunday, February 13, 2011

Be Mine


The Beautiful Taylor Women Clan
 Tomorrow I have a never ending day, so I have decided to write my Valentine's Day post now. As most of you know, I believe Valentine's Day should be everyday. I think that you should remind people of your love always, but unfortunately that just doesn't happen so I suppose Valentine's Day is nice holiday despite how it has become distastefully commercial. Love is a strong word and nothing bothers me more than when people just casually throw it around, but I do love you all. My life has been altered for the better by all of you (unless you're an unkown stalker who just likes to read my blog), and I want you to know that you're often on my mind even though I am so far away. It will be a different Valentine's Day this year as I will be celebrating with people who I am just not ready to really love as friends, family, or otherwise, but that's okay! It will still be a fun day. I hope you have a lovely Valentine's Day, and remember to take a moment and really embrace the strength of what it means to love.
Love always, Emmeline

2 comments:

  1. I hope you had a great Valentine's Day, what a hot bunch of babes!

    Uncle Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was awesome :-) Hope yours was nice too!Love you xoxo

    ReplyDelete