Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Theodore, God, and Marilyn

Me, Gab, and Emily

   Alright, I know this title is weird, but it comes from nicknames that my roommates and I came up with last year...it's quite a complicated inside joke, but the point is that I am taking the moment to write about how much I love my current roommate and our old roommate from last year when we lived in a triple. Gab, Emily, and I LOVED living in a triple. A lot of people stared at us strangely every time we would spastically chat about how much we loved our triple. We were quite lucky in the fact that we all got along and were easy to live with. Even though Gab and I don't live with Emily anymore we still see her often :) I was truly blessed last year and the same goes for this year.
   Gab has been a total life-saver. She has been here for me when I am sad, tired, grumpy, dramatic, spastically happy, and even when I am convinced I am in love with someone I only met an hour ago (hahaha I fall in love quickly!). She is willing to be silly with me and always encourages me to never take myself too seriously. We both are high achievers so that works out well too since we take our academics seriously. We have fun, we work hard, and we live well together. Unfortunately, we don't have our third musketeer living with us anymore, BUT Gab, Emily, and I (aka Theodore, God, and Marilyn) are Skidmore's three musketeers :) I lucked out with roommates and I hope they always remember it...p.s. did you know last week was national appreciate your roommate week?

Love always, Emmeline

No comments:

Post a Comment