Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas is Around the Corner!

Christmas is around the corner, which I'm very excited about! We have surf n' turf on Christmas eve (usually lobster and filet mignon) and on Christmas day we have brunch with crab and avocado eggs benedict and a dinner feast with mashed potatoes, prime rib, ham, and a whole bunch of other really good dishes! Although, while I am happy to be home, I do miss Skidmore! The early decision acceptance letters went out and it's great to see and hear from all the excited new members of the class of 2016. They seem like a fantastic group of students who are eager to get to Skidmore. I hope they get as much out of the school as I have! It's been such an incredible place to learn and I still love my professors. They are all so different yet their passion for teaching is similar. Christmas is another time where I like to reflect on all that I am grateful for and Skidmore is definitely on the top of the list. That's all for now, but please have a safe and happy holiday!
Love always,
Emmeline

No comments:

Post a Comment