Friday, October 1, 2010

Call Up Noah- It's Time to Build the Arc!

Me and my friend Tory at Plum Dandy (A Fro Yo place...doesn't beat Yogurt Guru though!)
Oh my goodness- there is a terrential downpour going on outside...the sidewalks are flooded, rainboots, are necessary, and I think the sky might be falling. There is rain everywhere! As we all know, I love rain, but unfortunately it is messing up all the Oktoberfest weekend plans. The Comedy show (which was hilarious) had to be held inside, and today's Fall Festival is now being held inside...how are we going to get the bouncy obstacle course into the Student Center? That's an excellent question. I am learning to be very flexible now that I am on SGA, and I think it's good for me :-) Tonight is the Janelle Monae concert which I am very excited about. She is a sort of R&B, funk, singer/songwriter who is great!

As for classes- yikes! Calculus is really frustrating me. It is an even easier repeat than last year, and today the Calc proffessor got angry with our class for knowing too much about calculus- maybe he should make it more challenging and then we wouldn't have that issue! Chemistry was fun for the first time today! We got to solve problem sets on our own which I really enjoy. Now, I am just waiting to go to my second round of calc (I have it a 8am and 2:30pm on Fridays), and the after that I am off to Fall Fest and the concert!

Love always, Emmeline

1 comment:

  1. Hi

    Love the picture - I am still working on learning to post and I wish there was an easier way. Do the days you blog just keep adding until there isn't anymore room? I can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete