Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Top 5 Reasons I Applied to Skidmore

This is the list of the 5 reasons I chose to apply to Skidmore J Enjoy!

1.      Liberal Arts- I am a firm believer that every person should be well rounded in all academic subjects. Skidmore’s liberal arts view and the core requirements encourage this among all students.

2.      Activities- Skidmore hosts over 3,000 different activities, sporting events, lectures, and performances each school year. There is always something to do and participate in!

3.      Arts and Sciences- At Skidmore I am able to combine my love of theatre with my neuroscience major. Skidmore wants its students to work on everything they’re passionate about and so at Skidmore I am able to balance both my art and science work.

4.      Saratoga Springs- Saratoga is an incredible town. Home to the racetrack in the summer, and home to some of the nation’s best apples year round, the town is quaint and fun to be in. There are festivals every month and it is very proud of Skidmore and the Skidmore students.

5.      Community- It was clear the moment I set foot on the campus that there was a strong connection amongst students. The Skidmore student is one that values everyone and works to have a positive impact in both the local and global community. The students are active and love to celebrate how incredible our school is!


 Love always, Emmeline

No comments:

Post a Comment