Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Weather, Athletics, School Spirit, HOORAY!

Me and Gab Before a Game!
The weather here has been very bizarre lately. Hardly any snow is on the ground, yet the temperature is quite cold. I don't know what to make of it!!! Tonight in the dining hall I saw boys coming in after playing tennis...not typical of Saratoga in January. Tonight, I would like to take the time to share my feelings on Skidmore Athletics. While we are division three, I have found that our athletic teams are great and it's quite entertaining to show up to their games. Men's hockey won their last two games and while it is very chilly at the ice rink, it's still a great time! Basketball is warmer as a spectator and those games are super fun as well. I always am amazed by how tall some of the players all. I honestly wish I was talented at a sport, but alas I am not so I have to settle by watching them. My favorite sport comes this spring...Lacrosse season! Woohoo! Lacrosse games are fun in the warm weather. Sitting on the bleachers, eating snacks, and watching talented athletes is quite the event. You can definitely expect me out there tailgating come the warmer weather! Anyways, I am getting super excited for the SUPERBOWL! It should be great and my friends and I are having a Superbowl party. I will be sure to take pictures :)
Love always, Emmeline

No comments:

Post a Comment