Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Back to Reality


Mom and the Other Mothers!

Parents weekend was a blast! Mom and I went to the Tang Art Museum, attended a lecture on the song "Strawberry Fields" by the Beatles, ate, ate, and ate some more! We went to a Southern restaurant called "Hattie's" and wow...the BEST fried chicken I have ever had. We got to hug eachother, spend quality time together, and of course make a target run! We also saw the movie "Secretariat." It was very well done and inspirational. Unfortunately, like all good things, parents weekend did have to come to an end. Now, I am back to school work and preparing for my Theatre midterm, ugh! Classes are canceled on Friday though, so that's something to look forward too! Winter is beginning to creep its way in to Saratoga. While there is no snow on the ground, it is still frigid cold! The scarves, mittens, and hats will be out very soon. I am looking forward to the warm weather of California for Thanksgiving!!!! I hope all is well on the homefront :-)
Love always, Emmeline
 

No comments:

Post a Comment