Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hump Day, Hump Day, Will You Please Go Away?


Last Week in DHall, When The Food Was Superb!
 Obviously today is hump day, and man is it difficult to get through. I feel like I have non-stop class on Wednesdays, and to make it worse I have a midterm for my seminar class tomorrow! I am feeling very prepared, however I am getting together a study group tonight to talk about the different things we've worked on in class. On a more positive note, I scored very high on my most recent Chemistry exam and I had a Calculus exam at 8am this morning that I I believe I did very well on!
Food in DHall has been pretty terrible this week...nothing too flavorful or exciting, but there were pumpkin muffins yesterday. I'm getting excited for Mom to come- TWO MORE DAYS!
Love always, Emmeline

No comments:

Post a Comment