Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A Little Break Might Be Nice...

Will, Ben, Me, and Gab at the Janelle Monae Concert During Oktoberfest!
It has been a while since I have posted as I have been uber busy, and the trend still continues! I had 8am Calculus, and now I have a break till 11:15am, but then I go straight through till 8pm...yikes! I have a chemistry exam from 6pm-8pm and, despite the fact that your first college exam can be quite terrifying, I am actually pretty excited because chemistry calculations are fun!

I am proud to report Oktoberfest weekend was a success, and I won an award from the SGA president for being the freshman who just jumped into responsibility and kept a positive attitude! It was quite exciting. My social chair work is dying down for a little bit, and hopefully this weekend I will be able to catch-up on some much needed sleep as all my close friends are going home/visiting boyfriends for the weekend. It will be a tad lonely, but hopefully I can create stronger ties with my less close friends!

It is once again dumping cats and dogs- there is no dry space and this time it's cold....but have no fear because mom sent me a new sweater that is sure to keep me warm! I hope all is well on the homefront, and feel free to give me a call this weekend...I will be around :-)
Love always, Emmeline

No comments:

Post a Comment