Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Winter, Fall, Fall, Winter


Bros!


In Colorado we complain about the weather being indecisive, but take my word that New York is worse! Monday, it was 35 degrees and raining. Tuesday, it was 68 degrees and sunny. Today, it is 48 degrees and cloudy with a light sprinkle. I never know how to dress for the weather and it is driving me insane!!! Other than the crazy weather, all has been okay. I have had a non-stop headache that is a bit frustrating, but I keep drinking water so hopefully that will help.


Pancakes Babyfoot Taylor- The Bunny!

My weekend was pretty eventful! Friday we had no classes so my roommate, Gab, and I went to the mall! Their was a super adorable bunny that I almost purchased, but unfortunately I can't keep a bunny in a triple :-( My other roommate's girlfriend was in town over the weekend so Gab and I got to have two sleepovers at some of our friends dorms which was pretty exciting! We also went to a costume party...I was a football bro!!!! This week has been pretty tame so far. I have just been chugging along in classes since midterms are finished. I am very excited for Halloween, and soon after...THANKSGIVING!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Peachy

    I'm here with Rebeka and Uncle Mike we love the update - I'm glad you didn't get the bunny! I miss you very much and can't wait to see you. What was the "bro" picture about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha we dressed up as Bro's for a costume party! We were posing as "Bro-ish" as we could, but unfortunately we just came off looking like dorks :-) Tell Reb and Uncle Mike I say Hi!!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete